- Tested negative for common bacterias (salmonella , typhi etc)
- Contains good Cholesterol
- Gluten and lactose free
- 12 months shelf life
- Dope free
- No added presevatives and stabilizers
- Derived from infertile eggs
- Serves as mass gainer/ Increase muscle mass without any hormones/steroids
- Also used as Pet food
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes skin health
- Best source of folic acid and biotin
- Produce less waste when compared to raw egg
- High quality standard
- Can be used and stored easily without any required refrigeration.
- Purity and authenticity remains conserved throughout the whole process
- EGG YOLK is the main ingredient of iZag egg yolk powder. It is the yellow part of an egg that contains the majority of the egg’s nutrients. No hidden ingredient is present which makes iZag yolk powder simple and transparent product.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that can provide protection to the eyes against any kind of damage
- Choline is an important nutrient for brain development and function
- Egg yolks contain a type of fat called lecithin, which can help to lower cholesterol levels
- Lecithin also helps to break down fat in the liver, which can help to protect against liver disease.
- Egg yolks contain antibodies that can help to fight infection
- Egg yolks contain vitamin A, which is essential for skin health.
- Naturally contain vitamin D which is essential for healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamin B12 is essential in the formation of red blood cells and DNA, repairing body tissue, and maintaining the healthy function of the immune and nervous systems.
- Vitamin E helps in prevention of certain cancers, a reduction in age-related eye disorders, and slowing cognitive decline associated with ageing.
- For pregnant women, folate helps in the production of new cells, protecting against serious birth defects, such as spina bifida.
- In baking, it can be used to add richness and moisture to cakes, cookies, and other pastries.
- Often used to improve the texture of processed foods, such as bread, pasta, and frozen meals.
- Provide smooth and creamy texture in mayonnaise
- In custards, the proteins in egg yolks help to thicken the custard and give it a rich, creamy flavor.
- In baked goods, the proteins and fats in egg yolks help to make the baked goods moist and flavorful.
- Serve as mass gainer by good fat in it.
- Pet food
- In Facial masks, shampoos, and conditioners
- Breakfast dishes, such as omelets and scrambles, as well as in salads, sandwiches, and wraps
- It may reduce possible drug side effects (ELABORATE)
|4.0 % Max
|Taste & Odor
|Standard plate count
|5000 count (max)
|Staphylococcus Aureus (cogulase positive)
|Yeast & mold
Amino acid Profile per 100 grams
|~Essential amino acid (in grams)
|~Non essential amino acid (in grams)
- The time of manufacturing and RDA not established
~7.75 GRAMS IS EQUAL TO 1 EGG YOLK
Mix well before use.
Once opened consume within 3 months.
Colour may vary batch to batch.
Contains Hen egg.
No allergens are present from following sources: Fish, milk, cereals, nuts, soy, sulfites and crustaceans.
iZaG egg yolk powder is best alternative for achieving your goal of muscle gain without any harmful effects of dopes. It also fullfils the need of essential mutlivitamins, protein and minerals to complete your balanced diet in healthy manner. We assuare high quality product which is worth buying.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other healthcare professionals.