Approximately 420 species of Aloe are available among which Aloe vera is considered to be the most active plant for medicinal purposes. Aloe vera powder is one of the most dominant ingredients in the health, wellness, and Nutraceutical industry.
- Single ingredient product
- Natural and Organic
- Presence of diverse biologically active compounds
- Easy to use and store
- Promotes skin and hair health
- No artificial additives
- Longer shelf life
- Best for vegetarians and vegan
- Wide range of applications ( Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, healthcare etc)
|Calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc
|20 of the 22 human required amino acids and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids.
- Aloe vera gel is the single ingredient used in Aloe vera powder
- It may have a protective effect against radiation damage to the skin.
- Effectively reduces blood sugar levels.
- Keeps skin moisturized. It also helps to reduce redness and scaling in patients with psoriasis
- It increases blood circulation, thus improving the growth of hair.
- It is a potent immunity booster
- Shows effective wound healing properties. It increases blood circulation to the affected area
- Aloe Vera also gives a boost to our metabolism, thus burning fat and promoting weight loss.
- Helps in naturally detoxifying our body
- Anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera help in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- An essential ingredient in food products like yoghurt, curd, ice-cream, lassi, aloe vera juice, aloe vera sports drinks.
- Aloe vera is currently utilized in manufacturing more than 95% of the dermatologically valuable products as per our best knowledge.
- In cosmetics industry as it is protective against radiation exposure.
- Preparation of health drinks.
- Used as flavouring component and preservative
- Anti-wrinkle creams, moisturizers, sunscreens, hair care products